From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-07 03:33:59

Hi all!

I give to all my opponents personalized email addresses, e.g. for boot my
email is om_boost_at_domain_name.ext. Today I got my first spamming email to
this address. Now I really think, there must be email servers inbetween,
which simply log the sender and put them to the spamming lists. I don't see
any other possiblity of how this can happen. I don't beleave that boost
sells email addresses to spammers, after I know you guys. Would be nice to
know what others think. I know that this email is off-topic, but can be
useful anyway.

With Kind Regards,
Ovanes