From: Mangal (Manish.Mangal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-03 15:40:39

Thanks John.

This may not be the best place to post this question.
When trying to build regex in the IDE( Visual studio 2005) the import
library for the dll is not being created.
I have checked in the IDE settings that import library name should be
overriden to the name that I want.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks