From: Vincent Torri (vtorri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-06 15:50:46

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007, Vladimir Prus wrote:

>> As I'm also wondering how to compile Boost 1.34 with STLport 5.1
>> (and not 5.0.*) support, which toolset should I use ?
>>

> You'd use
>
> bjam gcc stdlib=stlport

I've read in stlport.jam that

stdlib=stlport-5.1

would use the version 5.1 of stlport. But I have that error message:

error: "5.1" is not a known subfeature value of <stdlib>stlport

Is my syntax wrong ? or that (sub ?)feature not yet available ? Can I set
the
used version of stlport ?

>> Also, must the
>> static lib of STLport be available, or only the shared ones are necessary
>> ?
>
> Linking to stlport is done by adding -lstlport_<whatever> and -L<path>
> to linker options. Therefore, whatever flavour gets picked by the
> linker gets used.

Without specifying any version of stlport, the linking is against
libstlport_gcc.a. I've not found in the help of bjam how to specify the
linker options. What should I do ?

thank you

Vincent Torri