From: Shufei Fan (fansf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-05 10:04:48

Jeremy Siek <jeremy.siek <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Shufei,How about not removing the vertex. This will avoid re-
indexing.Instead, you can "clear" the vertex of all in and out edges.Another
alternative is to add your own internal property map
> with your own indices. Then it will be totally up to you to setthe indices
and change or not change them.And to clarify wrt to Doug's reply, the
adjacency_list class does indeedre-index when the VertexList is vecS, which is
the default case.
> Doug's old email was probably about VertexList=listS.Cheers,Jeremy

It seems using 'listS' as VertexList suits my needs and runs faster on
deletions!
Thanks for clarify and suggestions, Jeremy and Doug!

Shufei