From: Scott McMurray (me22.ca+boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-12 11:12:02

On 12/07/07, gyrotech_at_[hidden] <gyrotech_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I've been looking over the boost documentation, but I can find
> anything to help me create an iostream for a socket. Can anyone point
> me in the direction of a tutorial or such that could help?? I found
> some references to asio, which was merged with boost in 2005, but the
> iostreams documentation was last updated in 2004.

Due to complications releasing 1.34, ASIO is not yet in the main boost
distribution; you have to get it separately, from
http://asio.sourceforge.net/

You'll probably be interested in these examples:
http://asio.sourceforge.net/boost_asio_0_3_7/libs/asio/doc/examples/index.html#iostreams_section

~ Scott