From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-17 18:11:28

I did take a cursory look at it and didn't see anything which would
explain such a message. In fact, the implementation of reset_object_address
is compiled into the library so I couldn't even see how such a thing
could even be detected by just looking at the header. Of course
the error message is pretty cryptic to my eye as I don't use that
tool myself so it could well be the error message was misinterpreted.

Robert Ramey