From: Johan Johansson (johan2sson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-17 18:39:27

>>> I see you're using the VS IDE. What happens when you follow the
>>> directions at http://boost.org/libs/python/doc/building.html
>>> ?
> Oh, that's a bug that has since been fixed. Just leave "test" off the
> command line.

Once I've copied the libraries from bin.v2/.... to the quickstart directory
and renamed them from *-vc-* to *-vc80-* the tests run fine. For some reason
the .lib and .dll is built according to the *-vc-* name pattern but the
linker then searches for *-vc80-*-names. Creating additional copies with the
indicated name pattern in the original build location does not allow the
test to run.

I've tried all this with 1.34.1 rc3 as well and there's no difference except
for not needing to exclude test - to phrase it backwards.