From: Jens Seidel (jensseidel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-10 07:32:41

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 06:33:49PM +0200, Hughes, James wrote:
> and/or proprietary information intended only for the addressee.
> Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on
> the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may
> constitute a violation of law. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please notify the sender immediately by responding to
> this e-mail, and delete the message from your system. If you
> have any questions about this e-mail please notify the sender
> immediately.

such text should definitely be avoided on each mailing list. Don't
find any excuses such that your MTA adds this, just *don't* send such
mails!

I'm now in big trouble because of this. A friend of me who isn't
subscribed to this list read parts of this email (he stood behind
me). What now? Should I beat him down in the hope he forgets about it,
should I send you his name and address so you can sue him?

To all: Please ignore all such postings. Even better, ask the list
master to unsubscribe such persons!

PS: Could someone please extent
http://www.boost.org/more/discussion_policy.htm to cover this?

Thanks,