From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-27 12:29:58

Anjaly wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am new to Boost-regex library. The libray is build with icu
> support.The user interface is created using wxWidgets library. I want
> to search a file using u32regex_search. But the program crashes and
> the error it shows is 'Invalid UTF-8 sequence encountered while
> trying to encode UTF-32 character'.I am reading the contents of the
> file and it is stored in char array.The program is crashing when it
> encounters a char with hex value 00.

The current regression test suite tests strings containing embedded NULL's
(and yes with UTF8 and ICU), so it certainly should work OK. BTW if your
program is "crashing" it's because you're not catching the thrown exception.
If think it's a bug please provide the UTF-8 sequence that causes the
failure so I have something to debug.

Regards, John Maddock.