From: Anjaly (anjaly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-28 00:33:26

Hai,
   Thank you for your response. I have catched the exception.Now the
program does not crash but the searching is incomplete. Even if the file
is of encoding type utf16 ,the exception occurs(I have used a message
box to show reason of exception). Is the problem due to reading the file
and storing in char array or due to making the regex expression. I have
attached the file in which i am searching. Hope you can help me.

                                 Anjaly