From: chris briscoe (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-04 10:05:51

Hi,
thanks very much for responding.
I have followed your instructions but so far can't get it to work.

running bjam as below gives a message:
msvc:9.0:C:/microsoft..../bin/cl.exe.jam: Invalid argument
and :
rule msvc:9.0:c:/micro..../cl.exe.init unknown in module toolset
then appears to drop through with a number of in (various modules)
messages.

Would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks

Chris