From: Huang You Gong (huangyougong_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-14 08:22:46

I checked the maillist history, and there are guys who have the same
question with me.

class btQuadWord
{
        protected:
                btScalar m_x;
                btScalar m_y;
                btScalar m_z;
                btScalar m_unusedW;

        public:
                SIMD_FORCE_INLINE const btScalar& getX() const { return m_x;
}
};

 class_<btQuadWord>("btQuadWord")
        .def("getX", &btQuadWord::getX)
        ;
see here: http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2007/05/27828.php

the same question is, when the function return a value which type is not a
basic type ( even a pointer ), there will be errors.

--
Huang You Gong