From: Sebastian Weber (sebastian.weber_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-05 11:49:55

Hi Matthias!

A little later I noticed that even the inclusion of vector_135.hpp does
not suppress these item_version variables to occur! Maybe this is a bug?

I'm glad to read that there will be a strong typedef in the future such
that I can filter out things as I want to. In the mean-time I just threw
out the corresponding lines of code from vector.hpp to stop it from
writing out these variables which is not very nice, but well we don't
live in a perfect world anyway... :)

Sebastian