Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Linking Boost in Code::Blocks
From: Jens Weller (JensWeller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-08 18:16:24

Looks like you need to set up the path to the libraries of boost still.

And have you yet looked at offical C::B Forum on the web?
I don't think this is a boost issue. The linker/compiler is missing a library, so far at least, what your errormessages show.

regards,

Jens Weller

-------- Original-Nachricht --------