Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [MPL] MPL use cases overview
From: Dominique Devienne (ddevienne_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-25 22:15:20

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 3:54 PM, Noah Roberts <roberts.noah_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> We [...] developed a type description library
> that can be used to implement runtime reflection and MPL generated edit
> controls in a GUI.

I'm interested in runtime reflection (introspection) in C++ as well.
Is your type description library something publicly available? I found
a "mirror" boost proposal that apparently didn't make it, and it
wasn't clear to me how complete or usable it was. Any pointers on how
an augmented type system can be used with MPL to generate code would
also be appreciated. Thanks, --DD