Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [pool] singlton_pool::malloc returning bad address
From: Jonathan Leonard (v-jleonard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-03 01:59:36

Only one of them did get corrupted (but the program halted at that point so I can't say for sure that they others wouldn't have). I believe it was T5. I'll construct a stress test tomorrow which tests all 5 pools with their actual frequencies of allocation and post the results back here. If that test passes, then I suppose it must be heap or stack corruption in my program (which just so happened to negatively affect singleton_pool but not tbb:scalable_alloc).

--Jonathan