Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Why does auto_link.hpp assume that debug versions of STLPort are built with _STLP_DEBUG?
From: Max Motovilov (max_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-06 10:28:04

John Maddock wrote:

> It's to match what Boost.Build builds when you're using STLPort. If
> you're not using the Boost.Build built binaries then you might just as
> well disable auto-linking by defining BOOST_ALL_NO_LIB.

Well, I did use Boost.Build (with VeecoFTC user jamfile for Windows
Mobile) but apparently didn't trigger that logic. My libraries don't
have "p" in their names either. Is "stdlib=stlport" the build property
that triggers this? I got an error message back from bjam that the only
supported value is "native"...

I've got to say, Boost.Build is hard to wade through :( Especially if
one tries to avoid reading the bjam code and only figure out the parameters.

And it appears that my only option in avoiding _STLP_DEBUG is to forgo
the automatic linking :(

Regards,
...Max...