Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [serialization - newbie] serializing/deserializing singleton class objects
From: Soumen (soumen78_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-12 16:39:42

Have you verified "Note that the implemenation of this functionality
requires that the BOOST_CLASS_EXPORT macro appear after and the inclusion of
any archive class headers for which code is to be instantiated."?

----
Though this is ensured in my code, could you point me to this in the doc?
BTW, I just put some cout in serialize() function of A, B, C and D to verify
if
serialize is getting called or not for all of these classes. And strangely I
see,
serialize() is getting called only for D. Not for A, B or C. I'm not getting
any
exception either. Assuming member of type vector<A*> in D is data_, in my
D::serialize() I just do
ar & data_;
I'm already including vector.hpp. Am I missing something?
Regards,
~ Soumen