Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Already successfully running Boost on Linux, looking for advice from Windows Boost adopters
From: Ramon F Herrera (ramon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-14 17:24:59

Okay, I already discovered BoostPro and I am downloading it. Seems to be
  a very useful resource targeted to Windows programmers ("for now",
they claim).

I hurry to add that I am currently using only these 3 libraries:

  - Regex
  - Time and Date
  - Filesystem

("System" is pre-required by one of those).

But, I am looking with much interest into the rest of the pack.

Again, feedback from fellow Windows developers is most welcome...

-Ramon