Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Problem using Boost regex
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-09 03:52:53

>> rebuild the libraries yourself: follow the getting started guide at
>> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_41_0/more/getting_started/index.html but
>> basically you want to invoke:
>>
>> bjam --with-regex --build-type=complete stage
>>
>> which will put all the regex binaries in stage/lib.
>>
> Thanks. I tried that but bjam can't find "windows.h". What do I need to
> configure / edit to add the appropriate include path?

Nothing to do with bjam: that would be the Visual C++ command line tool not
being configured correctly - try adding the include path to the Windows SDK
headers to your vcvars32.bat file, you might have to update the library
search path in there as well.

Or... it might just be easier to add the regex source file directly to your
project?

John.