Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Problem using Boost regex
From: John Emmas (johne53_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-09 10:31:32

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Maddock" <john_at_[hidden]>

> Do you have Microsoft update configured (as opposed to Windows update)?
> There have been quite a few updates/patches to VC++.

I've just updated to the latest service pack for Visual Studio 8 Express.
And although it took my DebugCRT up a notch, it only took me to
8.0.50727.762. I still don't have the same version as you (8.0.50727.4053).

I'm guessing that you must be using the full edition John (i.e. not the
free, Express Edition). Is that correct? If so, there's no way that I can
make this work by upgrading Visual Studio Express. I'll have to follow one
of your other suggestions. Thanks for all your patience.

>> Has anyone thought about sending back the poster's own email? Most
>> other mailing lists work that way. Cheers,
>
> Works like that for me.
>
> There's a setting you can set/adjust on the mailing list preferences page

Forgive my ignorance -but how do I get to that preferences page? I just
went to the site