Subject: Re: [Boost-users] C++ and quality of software
From: Peter Foelsche (foelsche_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-26 17:31:28

"Peter Foelsche" <foelsche_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>I was thinking. There should be some C++ software quality assurance
>institution. They would give a stamp of approval to software written in
>C++.

(I consider usefulness of C++ Exceptions obvious
-- no need for a discussion here).

Nobody here cares about my suggestion for such a logo program?
I think this would be a powerful method to get quality software.
Of course this organization must be non-profit.
As long as google follows their current coding guideline,
they would not get this logo.
As long as people are using MFC they also would not get this logo.
There should be some advertisement so that customers look for it.