Subject: [Boost-users] understanding Xcode and Boost
From: David Rangel (dprangelito_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-25 05:24:18

Hello,
Thanks to Igor R for helping me get started with the compilation problems of
the regex test program at
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/more/getting_started/unix-variants.htmlusing
Xcode. I renamed all id occurrences to idd in the regex headers, but
still get errors. Also, I don't understand why this is necessary for Xcode
but not using the command line compilation suggested in the getting started
guide. Is Xcode generally more problematic when using libraries like Boost
or GSL? Is there a better recommended development environment than Xcode,
or is it simple once the error is tracked down?

Thanks again for any input.

Message: 7