Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost uuids
From: Carla Strembicke (Carla.Strembicke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-05 18:50:41

I actually think I can use the boost uuid generator.

It worked in my testing :O)

Sorry for the inconvenience

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is privileged, confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this e-mail. Thank you.