Subject: [Boost-users] [boostbook+quickbook] : A way to write latex math
From: Bo Jensen (jensen.bo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-24 17:25:57

This is just some info, that might interest others :

I just recently discovered :

http://www.mathjax.org

which is quite nice for writing math equations.

I use quickbook for my documentation. Fortunately it is very easy to
incorporate MathJax into quickbook, so you can write :

'''
<my-latex-math>some formula in latex</my-latex-math>
'''

I just added the following to the stylesheet :

<xsl:template name="system.head.content">
<script type="text/javascript" src="somepath/MathJax/MathJax.js"></script>
</xsl:template>

 <xsl:template match="my-latex-math">
<xsl:value-of select="."/>
</xsl:template>

I should say I am a totally newbie to xsl stylesheets, so I might be
doing something bad, never the less it works fine :-)