Subject: Re: [Boost-users] using the sandbox(es)
From: Alle Meije Wink (a.m.wink_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-21 06:01:39

Short follow-up ...

Reading what I could find on the internet about this I saw that most
people download boost, then download the sandbox, then copy or
(perhaps better) link the sandboxes that they use to the boost tree.

That's easy enough. Is this the intended use of the sandbox repositories though?

If it is, why does it have bjam files?

Thanks for shedding light on this.

bw
Alle Meije

Fetching external item into
'gil/boost/gil/extension/io2/detail/platform_specifics.hpp'
svn: warning: 'http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/gil/boost/gil/extension/io2/detail'
is not the same repository as
'https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost'

On 18 February 2011 13:25, Alle Meije Wink <a.m.wink_at_[hidden]> wrote:
[...]
> In the sandbox things seem to be a bit differently. Using bjam in the
> same style as above does not work, in particular any "bjam ...
> install" comes back with a warning/notice
>
> notice: could not find main target install
> notice: assuming it is a name of file to create.
> don't know how to make <e>install
> ...found 1 target...
> ...can't find 1 target...
[..]