Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Request for an addition in Boost Coding standard
From: Viatcheslav.Sysoltsev_at_[hidden]
Date: 2011-06-16 03:55:22

> May i request to have a coding standard to provide allocators as
> template arguments in all the classes that maintain private heap directly
> /indirectly( through the other containers )?

Yeah, and I would like to fine override some libc functions for just some
classes: maybe all boost functions should have all possible libc function
pointers as optional parameters? Just accept you're trying to do something
unordinary, which is not worthy to support generally. IMO of course. Try
to implement what you need through compiler support or some cunny
compiler/linker tricks.