Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] resize/reserve on graph?
From: Anil Ramapanicker (anilpanicker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-09 18:12:11

I think you are asking about implicit graph where vertices and edges are
unknown at the begining and they are added during the execution of an
algorithm. You can do it in two ways
a) If you are using internal properties then
add_vertex( vertex_whatever,g) will work
b) If you are using exterior property map then use vector_property_map since
the size is unknown
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_47_0/libs/property_map/doc/vector_property_map.html
Anil