Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [math][tools][units] generic libraries not genericenough
From: Michael Powell (mwpowellnm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-26 14:14:09

Okay, I'm not positive I fully understood the first question in the whole
series of emails, only so far as to respond with our experience with
boost::units so far. Now, I'm really very extremely positive I don't know
the tangent we're on. Perhaps someone with more history and experience with
boost::units could give us a run-down what the premise behind b::u is, maybe
a short primer, examples, what have you, just besides the user docs. which
are fine, don't get me wrong, but might help to explain some misconceptions
about what b::u is all about. Because I for one thought I knew, or at least
still have a grasp of an idea, but wouldn't hurt for the newcomers.
Thanks...

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Michael Fawcett <michael.fawcett_at_[hidden]