Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Issues trying to use boost::unordered_map
From: Ram (sourceopen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-09-28 23:50:28

Hi Gavin,

[
As suggested in the other thread, try setting C++ -> Preprocessor ->
Preprocess to a File -> Yes (/P) on the .cpp file that demonstrates the
compile error, and then compile that one file.
]
Will try that and let you know Gavin! Also wanted to know if it is possible
to get the compiler error(the exact location) in my pre-processed file?

Thanks,
Ram