Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Insertion/Use of boost::multi_index - new thread
From: Ram (sourceopen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-09-28 23:54:10

Hi Gavin,

[
Previously you have said that using it standalone in a separate project
works correctly. This means that the problem is either with the project
settings or with other things you have #included.

If you have really tried removing *every other* #include (including
stdafx.h and any other project-specific includes) so that it still fails
when you include nothing but the Boost and CRT headers, then that suggests
the problem is your project settings.

(More likely, though, you forgot that stdafx.h was one of the headers you
should have tried removing. So try that. You will have to disable
precompiled headers when you do that.)
]
Will try this after I try the other suggestion in the other thread of
seeing the pre-processor output and trying to figure out if something is
messed up there. I want to try this later since I am working on a huge
project and this file is huge by itself and has over 15 or more includes.

Thanks,
Ram