Subject: [Boost-users] build of datetime library fails
From: LAMOTTE Thierry (T.Lamotte_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-11-02 07:00:50

Dear Boost community,

For the purpose of a project that uses Boost libraries, I tried rebuild
Boost but I failed. I would please need some help to complete that
building.

My context is Microsoft Windows 7, 32 bits, Visual Studio 13 (msvc-12),
Boost 1.54.0

My goal is to the create static libraries : libboost_chrono, regex,
system, thread and datetime.

I initially used a tutorial from the Nordic's github to build Boost :
https://github.com/NordicSemiconductor/pc-ble-driver

My last try was with Boost 1.54.0 (the one used in the mentioned tuto),
the build of datetime library fails (I attached the ouput) and frankly
speaking I do not know where I should start looking for. If anyone could
help me ?

For note, at early stage, I tried with Boost 1.62.0, but the outcome was
even worse, I gave up.

Best regards,

Thierry