Subject: Re: [Boost-users] build of datetime library fails
From: LAMOTTE Thierry (T.Lamotte_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-11-03 09:30:58

Dear Andreas and Marcel,

I checked my Visual Studio 13 Update : it is Update 5, so on this side
it is ok.

But Andreas you were perfectly right : as soon as I get Boost release
1.56, compilation completes with no warning and no error.

I retry Boost 1.62 but it still does not work : it claims for a msvc
internal error C1001. Sorry I won't keep investigating since I do not
have time for that. I get at least one that works and for now it is
enough to help me move on on my project matters that are quite far for
boost.

I greatly thank both of you for your help, I really appreciate.

Best regards,

Thierry

Note: I do no know why I could not login with my email/password and
reply directly on
http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/build-of-datetime-library-fails-td468
9472.html#a4689486