Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] plan
From: Barend Gehrels (Barend.Gehrels)
Date: 2009-04-24 16:43:33

> I'm wondering if we shouldn't including using path relative to boost,
> for example in cooridnate_type.hpp:
>
> // boost
> #include <boost/type_traits/remove_const.hpp>
> // ggl
> #include <boost/ggl/core/point_type.hpp>

That is actually anticipating on the acceptance of boost, which is not
sure yet. It is allowed but I prefer to not yet do that.

By the way, I would omit the comments on include-order as it is not
common in Boost. We know the order and it is clear by folders and filenames.

>>> 7) rename fromwkt.hpp to read_wkt.hpp and aswkt.hpp to write_wkt.hpp,
>>> and then also streamwkt.hpp to stream_wkt.hpp
>>> 8) move the stuff in multi which is not yet structured to the right
>>> subfolders
>>>
>> Not yet done, will be done soon.

Both done now. I also updated the Doxyfile and the documentation
(generation succeeds but didn't yet check the results)

> I'm going to update tests accordingly.
>
> Big thanks for the transition job!

My pleasure. It is probably not yet perfect. I think most things are
handled. But we'll encounter things next days or weeks, they can be
solved then.

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net