Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] polyhedron clipping/capping algorithm using boost
From: Tomislav Maric (tomislav.maric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-28 08:07:10

Hi,

@Bruno thank you very much for your answer. In this case, I will try to first
optimize the code that I already have...

Is there someone working on the 3D operations of boost.geometry? I mean, if it
is possible, I would be happy to try and make at least those algorithms that I
require to run in 3D. My knowledge in C++ is solid, but I'm ready and happy to
learn more. In that case, I might be able to pack this work into the
optimization that I need to do anyway for my PhD, and it would happen in about 3
months time.

Best regards,
Tomislav