Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [geometry] Request concern on the performance suite for Boost geometry
From: Tanjot Uppal (tanjot.uppal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-20 06:08:55

Dear Boost users,

Trust you would be doing great.

I am a new user of the Boost geometry library. We are planning to use
the boost geometry library to incorporate the GIS
features/functionalists with MYSQL. As boost libraries would be the
base of the GIS features in MYSQL, it would be important for us to
measure the performance of all these features and functions. Hence we
are in a need of the performance test suites and performance benchmarks
for all the GIS features supported by Boost library.

We would be highly obliged if you could throw some light on the existing
performance test suites for the boost geometry and the performance bench
mark reports for the same.

It would be appreciated if you could assist me with accessing these test
suites.

Thanks and Regards
Tanjot Uppal
Oracle - India