Boost logo

Threads-Devel :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-24 13:58:58

Hi Anthony,

for quite some time I was not able to track boost thread development.

Today after having updated my trunk checkout I was caught by the
following unpleasant surprises:

1) After a short inspection it seems as if you have moved over the
    platform split to trunk. Yet it does not compile! Did you ever have
    tested my setup? I left it in a state of unfinishedness, and I am
    surprised to see it on trunk without comment.

2) It seems as if quite some of my copyright messages have gone.
    While this is not harmful to the code, it disapoints me somewhat.

I am trying to compile with a mingw setup and I am getting
error: No best alternative for libs/thread/build/boost_thread

Any hints?

Roland aka speedsnail