Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] lapack bindings - linker errors in windows but not linux
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-21 11:43:15

http://osdir.com/ml was temporarily not available, but now it is back. I think his problem was diffent from yours, as his problem seemd to be specific to linking against atlas.

> As to the DBIND_FORTRAN_LOWERCASE_UNDERSCORE, i tried with and without
> this include definition.

Are you sure that you didn't misspelled it, or used it only during linking? (It's a compile flag, so each relevant source file has to be compiled again when you change the flag.)

I'm a bit surprised that it doesn't even work under cygwin. Since you don't get any "can't find -llapack" errors, you seem to link at least against the libs. Even with VC9, the problems when linking against cygwin libraries only occur at runtime for me, not during the linking stage. So it's not obvious to me what you are doing wrong right now.

Regards,
Thomas