Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] lapack bindings - linker errors in windows but not linux
From: Peter Man (plwm2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-21 12:03:17

Hi,

I just did a search of the library files for the "dgeqrf" symbol, and
others. I found that the library files on
my local winXP machine don't contain the symbols anywhere, whilst the
ones on the linux machine does.

The command which I used is:
"nm liblapack.a | grep dgeqrf"
and did the same for the other library files.

Presumably then my windows lapack installation was done incorrectly.
Would anyone know what the source
of this problem is? Or would this be better suited to asking Dr Whaley?

Peter