Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] Where are the traits in the current numeric bindings?
From: Manuel Gonzalez (iinmgc00_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-27 06:08:47

Hello,

I would like to use the traits system documented in the current version of the
numeric bindings:

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/numeric_bindings/libs/numeric/bindings/tr
aits/doc/index.html

But is seems that the header files described in this documentation are not
present in the traits folder of the current bindings:

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/numeric_bindings/boost/numeric/bindings/t
raits/

And I have found that they are present in the old ("v1") bindings:

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/numeric_bindings-v1/boost/numeric/binding
s/traits/

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/numeric_bindings-v1/libs/numeric/bindings
/traits/doc/index.html

So, where are the traits header files (and its corresponding documentation) in
the current version of the bindings?

If they have been removed, can I just copy the traits folder of the v1 version
into the traits folder of the current version? Are there any incompatibilities?

Thank you very much,
Manuel