Subject: Re: [boost] Splitting/rearranging Boost.Utility
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-14 07:54:41

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 11:10 AM, Peter Dimov <lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> OK. Is there a consensus on at least a part of the suggested changes, what
> is the procedure of creating new repositories and moving files from one
> repository to another, and what can I do to expedite the process?

Once the Community Maintenance Team gets approved by the steering committee
(which is in process of voting now) and is up and running this sort of
request can be handled by them. In the meantime, it falls in the release
manager's collective laps.

I've polled the other release managers, and hopefully will have a response
real soon now.

--Beman