Subject: [boost] Soliciting for feedback
From: Aleksandr Kupriianov (alexkupri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-09 14:44:18

Alexander Kuprijanov <alexkupri <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi, everybody!
> The most important feature of my container is performance. However,
> other features will appear later.
> https://github.com/alexkupri/array/blob/master/description/description.txt
> Today I compared my container with rope. My container outperformed it 10
> times.

Hi again, boost community!
After some time of hesitating, I re-implemented the container.
Shortly speaking, the container has interface like vector, but performs
insertions/deletions much faster (random access, however, a bit slower).
It takes O(log(N)) for insertions, deletions, random access, near O(1) for
iterative access. It performs random insertions/deletions faster than vector
in absolute values (not only in O() terms) on all range of container size.
The things I've changed:
1) renamed the container;
2) made its interface compatible with vector;
3) added some useful functions, such as split and concatenate, which do not
move all elements and require only O(log(N)) time.
I hope the container will be useful extension.

Code: https://github.com/alexkupri/array
Manual: http://alexkupri.github.com/array/