From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-06-13 12:21:16

At 06:19 PM 6/13/99 +0200, Nicolai Josuttis wrote:

>Make constructive criticism please and choose better names.
>I'll stay with them until we have some better

The compose library is now visible on www.boost.org. The name issue
was dealt with by adding the following to the introductory page:

"In preparing this library, Nico asked for comments and suggestions
as to good names for these functions. While several people were
unhappy with the current names, the alternatives put forward were not
widely acceptable either. Eventually someone may come up with more
acceptable names. If so, the names will be changed."

--Beman

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/boost