From: Dave Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-01-09 13:41:36

graph_search.hpp does not seem to satisfy the criteria I had proposed
earlier. Jeremy, can you show how it can be used to solve this problem:

    use best-first-search to make a copy of a lattice
    [to justify the best-first-search, you can label nodes in the
destination lattice with their least cost from the start node - but I see
that this is probably irrelevant from the point of view of the code]

Thanks,
Dave

P.S. I think these headers show a good argument for fixed-width fonts in
comments. I have two alternative proposals for our awk script:

1. Comments in /* */ are formatted fixed-width
2. We use a special tag embedded in the comment to say that it is
fixed-width

I favor option 1.

Thanks,
Dave