From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-01-09 16:16:02

At 01:41 PM 1/9/00 -0500, Dave Abrahams wrote:

> [graph_search.hpp comments]
>
>P.S. I think these headers show a good argument for fixed-width
fonts in
>comments. I have two alternative proposals for our awk script:
>
>1. Comments in /* */ are formatted fixed-width
>2. We use a special tag embedded in the comment to say that it is
>fixed-width
>
>I favor option 1.

I am starting to wonder if we aren't reinventing the wheel. Why not
just set your browser to display .hpp files using your favorite
program editor?

That results in far better coloring, hypertext linking, etc., than
anything we are likely to come up with, and it doesn't add complexity
to boost library submissions.

--Beman