From: Gary Powell (Gary.Powell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-10-16 14:09:42

> I've been using callback objects derived from the code in Rich Hickey's
> C++ Report article for quite a while now.

I've used the ones at http://www.primenet.com/~jukubik/callback.html paper
and source at this site. (Nice discussion on the patterns used to create the
code.)
And for some reason thought it was a much better implementation, but now
don't remember why. I think because it avoids the inheritance problem etc.
Have you seen these? (Also in C++Report but I don't remember which issue,
probably in 96 or 97) They probably could be improved with more template
parameters to allow more sophisticated reference counting etc.

  -gary-

gary.powell_at_[hidden]