From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-30 09:48:23

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aleksey Gurtovoy" <alexy_at_[hidden]>

http://www.egroups.com/files/boost/operators_doc18/operators.htm#semantics.

> I've also turned "Borland users" note into more general "Applying operator
> templates through explicit instantiation" subsection (Borland compiler is
> still listed there as an example why someone might prefer this technique
> the inheritance approach), which I am referencing to from the added text.
>
> Comments?

Those look like good changes to me. I will need to clean up the English
usage a bit, but otherwise excellent.

Here's what I'd like to see happen next:
1. Remove iterator archetypes or put them in detail so as to cut down on the
number of things documented
2. Choose new names for concepts as neccessary by consensus
3. I will work on finalizing iterator_adaptors in its current form
4. Gather all boost iterator-related stuff and put it in a separate
iterators library

I suppose we will have to wait for Jens to return from what I assume is the
long German Christmas holiday before we can address generator_iterator et
al. What else do we need to do for step 4? I will make a separate post about
it.

-Dave