From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-30 10:02:54

Several of us would like to take an unprecedented step for boost: we want to
gather related library components from several boost libraries into a new
library. In particular, I believe the following iterator-related components
should be documented in and delivered from a single source:

library component
======= =========
iterator_adaptors all
operators iterator helpers
binary_search (in vault) boost/detail/iterator.hpp
??? boost/iterator.hpp
random generator_iterator

The question is, what process is needed? Except for generator_iterator, I'd
be happy to just do it myself without significant review. This may even be
appropriate, since I am the official maintainer of everything but
boost/iterator.hpp and Jens' generator_iterator... but I don't feel right
about barging ahead here. If I check in modifications on CVS branches, would
anyone object to having a short informal review period?

-Dave