From: rwgk_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-06-13 21:40:10

--- In boost_at_y..., Vesselin Iliev Peev <VesselinPeev_at_o...> wrote:
> Would this work i.e what I ask is can I use MinGW to do it ...

Just in case you missed it: there is a mingw32 makefile
in the root/libs/python/build directory. You can find
more help regarding mingw32 and python at this URL:

http://cctbx.sourceforge.net/page_installation_compilers.html#compiler
s_mingw32

(remove the line breaks, if necessary.)

10 days is a pretty short time.

In any case, we should stay in touch. Once we are done
with the friend fixes (the problem David referred to) it
would be interesting to test the new version with the
Borland compiler. Hopefully this will be possible before
the end of the month...

Ralf