From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-19 07:44:12

David Abrahams wrote:

> > Do you plan an checking in also a todo list containing the todo's with
> > the results of the discussions which then can be easily picked up by
> > somebody if he finds some time ?
>
> There is a todo.txt already checked in. Did you have something else in
> mind?

David, now that our discussion in the other thread almost converged, I can
offer these points to be added to todo.txt
1. Ability to override boost build system files. Guess that by making use of
BOOST_BUILD_INSTALLATION, it can be made easily
2. <cxxflags> -- appears trivial to me
3. tweaks for borland
4. Fix for the two bugs I've send you -- free features in target pathes and
TOP-relative pathes.
5. Correct handling of recursive incude. Now that BINDRULE is available, it
should be simple.
6. 'requirements' rule

I can try to implement 1, 2, 3, 5, if you don't see any possible problems or
questions to discuss. I can also look at 4 in more detail, probably it's not
that hard. As for 6, we'd need some preliminary work. At least, an ability to
name project is required. Do you have already a complete picture of how using
external libraries will be done?

Regards,
Vladimir